When it comes to legal disputes in the business world, commercial litigation and debt recovery are two critical areas that require specialised legal assistance. Serving clients in Cardiff, our team at Three Graces Legal have a proven track record of providing legal support to clients facing complex legal challenges related to commercial disputes and debt recovery.
If you're facing legal challenges related to commercial disputes or debt recovery, our team of Commercial Litigation and Debt Recovery Lawyers is here to help. With their extensive legal knowledge and practical approach, they can provide the legal support you need to navigate these complex legal challenges successfully. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you.
Commercial Litigation & Business Disputes Lawyers, Cardiff
Our Commercial Litigation Lawyers are well-versed in the legal intricacies of commercial litigation, which can include:
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Breach of Director Duties and Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Court Proceedings
- Freezing Orders and Injunctions
- Insurance Policy Disputes
- Judgment and Enforcement
- Injunctive Relief
- Construction disputes
- Enforcing an Adjudicator's decision
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, including Arbitration and Conciliation
- Disputes over the distribution of an Estate
- Insolvency - including Winding up Petitions
Our team understand that these disputes can have a significant impact on a business, both financially and reputation-wise. Thus, they work tirelessly to help clients resolve disputes in a timely and cost-effective manner, always keeping their best interests in mind.
Commercial Debt Recovery & Enforcement Legal Advice, Cardiff
Similarly, our Debt Recovery Lawyers are well-equipped to assist clients who are struggling with unpaid debts and enforcement. They understand that debt recovery can be a challenging and time-consuming process for businesses, especially when dealing with uncooperative debtors. That's why our lawyers work closely with clients to develop customised debt recovery strategies that are tailored to their specific needs and goals.
Our team can help with all aspects of debt recovery, including:
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Defendant Debt Recovery
- Defending a Statutory Demand
- Issuing a Statutory Demand
- Understanding what Charging Order is / How do I place a charging order on a property/securities
- Debt recovery without a Court Order
- Recovering a debt through the Courts
- Understanding what happens if you are taken to Court for monies you owe
- Understanding what is a liquidated sum
- Paying a debt in full/Payment Plans
- Understanding who the County Court Bailiffs are and the High Court Enforcement Officers
- Setting aside a CCJ (County Court Judgment) if you do not agree with it
- Insolvency - including Winding-up Petitions, Bankruptcy Petitions, Validation Orders
One of the key strengths of our is our ability to provide practical and pragmatic advice to clients. We take a client-centric approach to every case, taking the time to understand the unique circumstances and needs of each client. This allows us to provide tailored legal solutions that are both effective and efficient.
Working with Three Graces Legal - Trusted Legal Advisors for Cardiff
At Three Graces Legal, we believe that communication is key when it comes to providing legal assistance. That's why our lawyers make it a priority to keep clients informed throughout the entire legal process. They provide regular updates on the progress of each case and are always available to answer any questions or concerns that clients may have.
We work with clients from a range of different sectors, including (but not limited to) Construction and Engineering, Manufacturing, Recruitment, Agricultural, Services (including marketing), Distribution and Logistics and Transport and Haulage.
Contact Three Graces Legal Commercial Dispute and Debt Recovery Lawyers, Cardiff
Whatever your legal issue, whether in respect of commercial dispute resolution, commercial debt recovery and enforcement or other legal services, we will take the time to understand your situation so we can provide you with the most practical and reliable advice. Our solicitors are specialists in their fields and are dedicated to managing your concerns and achieving your goals. Contact us today.