Here, we answer the most common asked questions in relation to Debt Recovery:

What is a Winding Up Petition?

How Do I Respond to a Winding Up Petition?

What is a Country Court Judgment?

How Do I Enforce a Country Court Judgment?

What is a Third Party Debt Order?

How Do I Obtain a Third Party Debt Order?

What is a Charging Order?

How Do I Place a Charging Order on Properties/Securities?

How Much Interest Can I Charge on Late Payments?

How do you Recover Debt Through The Courts?

What Happens If You Are Taken to Court for Debt?

What is Liquidated Sum?

What are my options for paying back debt?

Who are the County Court Bailiffs and High Court Enforcement Officers?

How Do You Defend a County Court Claim and County Court Judgment?

Make a free enquiry, call now

0151 659 1070

Please let us know your name.

Please enter a valid telephone number

Please let us know your email address.

Please let us know your message.

Please tick the box below

Invalid Input

Invalid Input
I understand that by submitting my query to you, my personal data (name, email address and contact number) will be processed by you in order to contact me and assist me with my query. I confirm I have read and understood the Privacy Notice and I consent to you processing my data for the purpose of contacting me to assist me with my query.

How can we help you?

To find how our friendly and knowledgeable solicitors can help you, contact us today.

Make a free enquiry - Call now - 0151 659 1070