Commercial litigation and debt recovery can be complex and challenging, requiring the expertise of skilled lawyers familiar with the legal landscape. Our team of Commercial Litigation and Debt Recovery Lawyers is committed to providing exceptional services to our clients in Manchester, ensuring that they receive the best possible outcomes for their legal matters.
At Three Graces Legal, our lawyers are highly experienced in handling various legal issues related to commercial litigation and debt recovery. As a result, our clients can rely on us to provide practical and effective solutions that meet their specific needs. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique circumstances and develop strategies tailored to their individual goals.
Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Manchester
Our Commercial Litigation Lawyers serving clients in Manchester have a deep understanding of the legal system, as well as the laws and regulations that govern commercial disputes. We have extensive experience representing businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large multinational corporations.
We can help with all aspects of commercial dispute resolution and business litigation, including:
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Breach of Director Duties and Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Court Proceedings
- Freezing Orders and Injunctions
- Insurance Policy Disputes
- Judgment and Enforcement
- Injunctive Relief
- Construction disputes
- Enforcing an Adjudicator's decision
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution, including Arbitration and Conciliation
- Disputes over the distribution of an Estate
- Insolvency - including Winding up Petitions
One of the key strengths of our team is our ability to handle complex legal matters with ease. We are skilled negotiators who can help our clients resolve disputes without the need for costly and time-consuming litigation. However, if litigation is necessary, we have the experience and expertise to represent our clients in court and advocate for their interests.
Commercial Debt Recovery & Enforcement Lawyers for Manchester
Our team of Debt Recovery Lawyers are committed to providing exceptional services to our clients in Manchester. We understand that dealing with legal issues can be stressful and overwhelming, which is why we strive to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible. Our lawyers are dedicated to providing personalised attention to each and every client, ensuring that their needs are met, and their expectations are exceeded.
We can help with the following:
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Defendant Debt Recovery
- Defending a Statutory Demand
- Issuing a Statutory Demand
- Understanding what Charging Order is / How do I place a charging order on a property/securities
- Debt recovery without a Court Order
- Recovering a debt through the Courts
- Understanding what is a liquidated sum
- Paying a debt in full/Payment Plans
- Understanding who the County Court Bailiffs are and the High Court Enforcement Officers
- Setting aside a County Court Judgment (CCJ) if you do not agree with it
- Insolvency - including Winding-up Petitions, Bankruptcy Petitions, Validation Orders
Three Graces Legal - Commercial Litigation and Debt Recovery Legal Advice, Manchester
We are experienced in working with organisations of all sizes, and we recognise that, often, legal assistance can be unavoidable. We also recognise that the traditional way of instructing a law firm can be daunting and expensive. However, as a legal services provider for both businesses and individuals, we will work with you to create a highly-tailored plan suitable for you or your organisation.
Who we work with
Our clients come from a wide range of industries, including (but not limited to), Construction, Recruitment, Agricultural, Services (including marketing), Distribution and Logistics and Transport and Haulage.
Contact our Commercial Litigation and Debt Recovery Lawyers, Serving Manchester
Whatever your legal issue, whether in respect of commercial dispute resolution, commercial debt recovery and enforcement or other legal services, we will take the time to understand your situation so we can provide you with the most practical and reliable advice. Our solicitors are specialists in their fields and are dedicated to managing your concerns and achieving your goals. Contact us today.